Thursday, November 6, 2008

Video: Architecture In Helsinki- Do The Whirlwind



Sorry for the lack of a post yesterday, but it's been a pretty transformative and harrowing 48 hours or so for me. But you don't care about that crap!! So here's an awesome 2D/videogame sprite music video for the always catchy and life affirming Architecture In Helsinki. At first I assumed this was a Maple Story AMV, but nope...it's an official video.

Again, sorry for the 'no update.' Since January, I've really been trying to stick to the 'Monday through Friday' schedule but sometimes real life gets in the way. For what it's worth, I'm also currently participating in the National Novel Writer's Month challenge to write a novel in a month, so my creative juices are a bit stretched at the moment.

Anyway, stop back tomorrow for Album of the Week.

No comments: