Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Video: Andrew Bird- Imitosis



I've been trying to figure out what's wrong with my laptop for about 24 hours now. First the display driver kept crashing like it only used to when I played intensive games. I got that to work last night sometime--after having to manually uninstall the current driver and download/install a new one using only the built-in VGA driver in 800 x 600 resolution--but when I woke up this morning, my battery had a seizure and now doesn't work. As soon as I remove the AC plug from the back of my laptop it turns off, as if there's no battery at all...and it refuses to charge despite knowing there's a battery and it's low.

This is all a long winded way of saying, I hate computers.

Also, it's scary to think that I might lose all the stuff I have on here, especially the one novel I wrote last year and the one I'm currently writing. And all the pictures I've taken. And music. Etc.

With all of that in mind, here's 'Imitosis' by Andrew Bird. "We are all basically alone" indeed.

No comments: