Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Video: Animal Collective- Winter's Love



I was going to do post the video that's floating around on YouTube from the first My Bloody Valentine reunion show, but 1) it sounds like crap because they play so effing loud 2) it sounds like crap because it was recorded on a digital camera with a built-in mic 3) the bootleg that's floating around out there sounds better although the vocals are nearly undetectable (again, due to the sheer volume) 4) I've been sick for the past 4 or 5 days, and having to work mornings, so I'm sleep deprived and all strung out on cough syrup.

So!! Here's a video of Animal Collective circa 2003 performing 'Winter's Love' from Sung Tongs in someone's apartment. I wish I was in this band. Moreso I wish I had that awesome jack'o'lantern t-shirt.

No comments: