Saturday, January 5, 2008

It bears mentioning (does it bear mentioning??)

I suppose I should've made this clear in my first post, but we aren't going to update on weekends. We are but men, men with the need to rest and replenish. Speaking of which, I am currently down with disease, as some folks say, and I get to work all day tomorrow so even if I wanted to update today or tomorrow, it would be feverish dreams far stranger than you should normally expect from me--updates which are still pretty strange, all told.

Actually, I reserve the right to rescind this rule should the mood and inspiration strike me simultaneously.

Also, while I'm at it, I'll speak for CJ and I--because I'm presumptuous like that, god damnit--and state for the record that even though we're trying to post something everyday from Monday through Friday, we will probably miss from time to time. It just happens when you're doing something as a labor of love and not as an occupation. However if I ever somehow become wealthy enough to do this as a living, or even semi-living, know that I would update everyday, unlike, say, VGCats, that subpar webcomic that manages new content once every console generation.

But I digress. My eyes hurt and the only thing I have the energy to do is lay in bed and listen to old GFW podcats.

No comments: